AveCure Intelligent Controller
- Intelligent-Controller: only system in the market to modulate power pulse train to control temperature and energy delivery during therapy to optimize safety, efficacy, and predictability.
- Dynamic Frequency (902-928 MHz) selection adapts to tissue change during therapy to optimize energy delivery to the targeted tissue for predictability.
- Adjustable temperature settings between 60-130°C reduces the risk of charring and over-doing for predictable therapy with no vessel damage.
- Efficient energy delivery treats large volume of disease in a short time with a single device.
- Complete therapy next to vessels for lower recurrence rates (R. c. G. Martin et al. Surgical Oncology, August 2009).
- Real-time display of therapy data such as, temperature(°C), power(w), time and energy(k-joules) assure users.
- Multiple antenna sizes: 1, 2, 3, and 4 cm active elements for precise therapy volume control.
- Multiple Generators can simultaneously be used to treat large disease volumes.
- MR, CT and US imaging compatible.